Logo

Call Us Now

760-574-7676

Phenomenal Financing Available!

Small Section Header

Phenomenal Financing Available!.

Own more than one home in your investment portfolio and finding difficulty in buying additional properties?

We have the solution for Investor Purchasers in California!

Buy as many houses as you want with 25% down per house! No Docs! Must be non-owner occupied. Great for investors and rehabbers.

This is a “Signature Loan” where any person, investor or corporate entity that currently owns real estate and has 25% down, will get to simply sign loan docs offering the remaining 75% financing on any residential piece of California real estate at 7.99% up to 30 year fixed. Maximum loan is $2 million dollars. You as the buyer(s) simply brings 25% to the table and you’ll be able to quickly close all your escrows minus all the red tape, banking nightmares and TRID regulations.

One caveat: All homes must be represented by Power Brokers International through Barry Lotz,J.D.,Ph.D. as the buying agent.

Small Section Header

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipisicing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborum.

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipisicing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborum.

Phenomenal Financing Available!

Small Section Header

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipisicing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborum.

Small Section Header

Own more than one home in your investment portfolio and finding difficulty in buying additional properties?

We have the solution for Investor Purchasers in California!

Buy as many houses as you want with 25% down per house! No Docs! Must be non-owner occupied. Great for investors and rehabbers.

This is a “Signature Loan” where any person, investor or corporate entity that currently owns real estate and has 25% down, will get to simply sign loan docs offering the remaining 75% financing on any residential piece of California real estate at 7.99% up to 30 year fixed. Maximum loan is $2 million dollars. You as the buyer(s) simply brings 25% to the table and you’ll be able to quickly close all your escrows minus all the red tape, banking nightmares and TRID regulations.

Small Section Header

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipisicing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborum.

Section Title

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipisicing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborum.

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipisicing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborum.

Get On The Preferred Buyers List. It’s FREE!

Looking to pick up some more properties for your investment portfolio? Or, are you looking for a great deal on a cheap house to live in?

Barrington Capital LLC is a real estate investment company. We are full-time property investors in the Palm Springs area and surrounding desert cities and specialize in finding those hidden house deals that you normally only hear about… usually at 30-50% off retail value.

With our proprietary marketing systems we find the best properties in foreclosure, bank owned foreclosures, handyman deals, fixer uppers, discount homes, distressed property, and buy them at great win-win prices for both us and the home seller. We then pass these deals along to our preferred buyers who are looking for great investment properties or for just a great house to live in.

Once we secure a new property that fits our criteria, we immediately notify our Preferred Buyers of the deal. First we notify those who have provided us with specific information on the types of properties they’re looking for (tell what you’re looking for here << then we notify those buyers on the Preferred Buyers email list.

Because of the excellent investment property buying opportunity in today’s market we add new Baltimore handyman properties that are far below market value to our list weekly…and they tend to get snapped up extremely quickly.

Just click here to join our Preferred Buyers list and tell us what you’re looking for.

Immediately after you sign up you’ll get full access to our current foreclosure properties for sale in the Palm Springs and surrounding desert cities such as Rancho Mirage, Palm Desert, Indin Wells, La Quinta, Cathedral City, Indio and Sun City Shadow Hills.

Recently Sold Deals

(bet you wish you'd have found us and signed up sooner...)

Section Title


Having trouble getting enough of a discount on houses for investments? We've got you covered. We do a lot of marketing for off-market real estate deals and sell them at incredible discounts, as-is to investors. Why work so hard hunting down these needles in the haystack? We can do it for you.

Many times we are able to sell these houses at as much as 50% off full market value! Obviously, these great deals go fast, so make sure you subscribe to our site by filling out the form on the top of this page. Once you subscribe, you will have the option to tell us more about exactly what you are looking for. That way we know right away to contact you directly once we get something that matches your criteria.

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipisicing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborum.

Tour some investment properties